Thursday, July 7, 2016

Contractions

Had my first ever morning contraction today (or braxton hicks, still undecided). Husband thinks I was contracting all through the night too. Insane!

I believe my body is going to do brilliantly, and will be able to have her on our own without a c-section ahead of schedule so her giant little tummy will fit.

That's my plan, and I'm sticking to it! :)

Also, woke up with a headache :( Hoping the call from the doctor today or tomorrow isn't terrible news!

And carpal tunnel is starting in my left hand... gotta stop playing Candy Crush Soda Saga before bed... tut.



A side note for myself - I still would love to consider a career as a midwife or doula... Maybe someday, as I know it would take tons of schooling. I just want to help women through this process. As much as possible. It's so scary and isolating.


No comments:

Post a Comment