Thursday, June 9, 2016

ERGH

I am beyond frustrated. 

Baby girl seems to have 'moved' back down low. I don't feel any kicks in my upper abdomen. It's all low (on my butt, cervix, back, pubic bone). Is this when they 'drop'? It feels far too early for that, we still have 11 weeks to go.

My doctor had to reschedule my next appointment, so I pushed it back three days, but I am going to call today and see if I can take an earlier appointment because I just hate waiting between appointments and now with the less noticable/slower movement, I'm freaking out.

She was so active that I felt her pretty much all day. Now, it's just occasional. I tried doing kick counts and never got to ten yesterday, so I think it's time to call the OB.

Come on August, get here.

-Worried, as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment